Thursday 14 July 2011

[Photography] 'Roid Week Summer 2011 Day Four.

In From The Storm.
In From The Storm.
You Got Me Floatin'
You Got Me Floatin'

Day Three of Roid Week Summer 2001 is here. I shot these two at the same time as the others Ive used for Roid Week so far, but I left them a few days before I scanned them to allow the TheImpossibleProject PX70 ColorShade FirstFlush to "cook" properly and for more of the image to come out. It worked!  Both of these are flawed images.  The right hand side [In From the Storm] is too dark and has a poor chemical pod in the middle, but the details was retained in the sky; and the other one [You Got Me Floatin'] has some weird thing going on.  No idea what it is, but it pops up on a few on my 'roids over the last year.  I like it.  Both named after Hendrix songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment