Tuesday 5 July 2011

[Stuff] New phone...iPhone 4.

iPhone 4, taken with the Bold.
The BlackBerry Bold 9700 has gone, and in it's place is a shiny new black iPhone 4.  I was sure I was going to get an Android phone, probably an HTC or Samsung, but when I was in the o2 shop upgrading, the iPhone made perfect sense to me.  Having owned an iPod Touch 32GB for 2 years, I know iOS.  I know iTunes, and although I have a love/hate relationship with it does what it needs to do and is easy to do it with.  Plus I love the photography apps on iOS, and now I have a device with a camera, Im going to use them a LOT.  So get used to seeing a few iPhone pictures on here from Instagram, Half-Tone, Lo-Mob, Hipstamatic etc...

The iPhone is lovely.  The size and weight a spot on and the screen is gorgeous after using the BB and the Touch.  The Bold has served me well over the last 18 months, being a very good phone, great for text input.  In fact, I really will miss the hard-key QWERTY of the Bold, it was great and quick to use.  But the iPhone just beats is so easily on every level apart from that.  The touch screen, the resolution, the camera, the messaging apps, the net access, easy of use.  Joyful.

No comments:

Post a Comment